lauantaina, maaliskuuta 13, 2010

winter gloves

Photobucket
Went to see Bruce Peninsula and Winter Gloves last night at the Black Sheep Inn. I ended up not taking any pictures of the first band as I was too busy drowning my hot chocolate (hey, it was freezing cold). But when Winter Gloves started performing I found other ways to stay warm: dancing! What's there not to like about this band? They make you want to dance, sing and dream of summer parties with best friends - and they're even nice!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Maybe I shouldn't have posted this but... Sorry! :D The drummer had this funny mustache and my camera captured every time some silly expressions on his face!
Photobucket
See? Again!
Photobucket

Ei kommentteja: